Friday, February 24, 2012
10 Things You Should Never Say To A Photographer
- Your camera really takes nice pictures!
- Can't you just Photoshop that?
- I wanted to invite you to (birthday party, wedding, or other important event).
You should bring your camera!
- Why is the background all blurry like that?
- Can you make it black & white but leave our eyes in colour?
- Geez! You charge that much?!?
We only have to pay $19.99 for our sitting fee at Sears!
- I'l just print them at Wal-Mart.
- Gosh your job must be so easy! You just click a button all day!
- What's the discount if I edit the pictures myself?
There's a great program called Picnik.
- Can you take your watermark off the photos you posted to Facebook?
My mom wants to print them.
(many thanks to http://lauraflemingphotography.com/)
Well, not really. It's just a joke (the sign changes on regular basis) by the owner of this establishment who fixes washers and dryers...
Kamal and Lamis' wedding on June 30th, in London, ON. This is the first wedding in years that I have attended as a guest. Througho...
a65 (a77 would be too big for this setup), HVLF43AM Flash (the 58AM would be too big for this setup), ThinkTank's CB Junior bracke...
It's been an intense relationship and it will soon be over. It's not the Oly, (here's goes the proverbial...) it's me. A mon...
by Mary, of non-Filipina heritage, using a cookbook recipe for adobo . March 23rd. Recipe by www.pepper.ph . In addition to the recipe,...
It seems to me that quite a few high quality video studios come from the Philippines. Lightshapers Photography Studios is one of them. They...
There has never been a free lunch with high ISO's. Using high ISOs (ISO1600 and higher) meant putting up with noise/grain, colour shift...
http://bostonreview.net/BR36.3/junot_diaz_apocalypse_haiti_earthquake.php Pulitzer Prize winner Junot Diaz, in the May-June 2011 Boston Revi...
Fell in love with the 60D, sold my 5D2. I was an early advocate of full frame (FF) sensors (I had one of the first 5D1s in Canada, Oct 2005....