- 16MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor (Up to 12.7MP used)
- 24-75mm equiv. F1.7-2.8 lens
- Multi-aspect feature maintains diagonal angle-of-view at 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9
- Venus Engine from DMC-GH4 and DMC-FZ1000
- XGA-resolution electronic viewfinder (1024 x768 pixels)
- Aperture and control dials around lens, shutter speed dial on top plate
- 3" 921k dot LCD
- 11 fps continuous shooting (6.5 with C-AF)
- 4K video recording at 30p, Full HD at 60p
- In-camera Raw conversion
- Wi-Fi with NFC
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
The ultimate pocket camera, much better than a similar Leica
The Panasonic Lumix LX100
"what's not to like?"
Well, not really. It's just a joke (the sign changes on regular basis) by the owner of this establishment who fixes washers and dryers...
Kamal and Lamis' wedding on June 30th, in London, ON. This is the first wedding in years that I have attended as a guest. Througho...
a65 (a77 would be too big for this setup), HVLF43AM Flash (the 58AM would be too big for this setup), ThinkTank's CB Junior bracke...
It's been an intense relationship and it will soon be over. It's not the Oly, (here's goes the proverbial...) it's me. A mon...
by Mary, of non-Filipina heritage, using a cookbook recipe for adobo . March 23rd. Recipe by www.pepper.ph . In addition to the recipe,...
It seems to me that quite a few high quality video studios come from the Philippines. Lightshapers Photography Studios is one of them. They...
There has never been a free lunch with high ISO's. Using high ISOs (ISO1600 and higher) meant putting up with noise/grain, colour shift...
Fell in love with the 60D, sold my 5D2. I was an early advocate of full frame (FF) sensors (I had one of the first 5D1s in Canada, Oct 2005....
The twilight mode on the a65 has to be one of the most under-rated feature on this revolutionary feature-laden camera. Both photos shot ha...