Sunday, April 1, 2012

and that's why I prefer to meet at a coffee shop...

I'm a huge fan of craigslist.ca for most of my photo equipment needs. If you know what you are looking for, and you have researched the item that you need/want, Craigslist in a major city is a goldmine. Likewise, if you have a quality, reasonably-priced item that you would like to sell, Craigslist is the place to be (Kijiji is quite good too but for photo and video in the Greater Toronto Area, Craigslist seems to be more popular). And unlike on ebay, you can see the item(s) in person.
I always make it my rule, whether as a buyer or a as a seller, to meet the other party halfway, distance-wise, partly for security reasons but also for a higher comfort level; there is no pressure to buy or sell since both parties took the same amount of effort to get to the meeting place.
So it struck me as very funny when I saw this video clip on youtube:

1 comment:

POPULAR POSTS